DermaCo Microdermabrastion Heads
Dimaond Tip Abrasion
Microdermabrasion allows the therapist to perform mechanical exfoliation based on the safe and controlled removal of the epidermis, layer by layer, without the use of messy (and expensive) crystals.
Instead the Diamond Tip abrasion method uses various size heads which allow the therapist to treat all target areas, even around the eyes.
There are 3 types of abrasive Tip:
- High Grade (100) - Sun Damaged, Tough, Thick and Leathery Skin
- Medium Grade (200) - Average Skin Tone and Texture
- Low Grade (250) - To be used on Soft, Thin and Brittle Skin
Performing Diamond Tip abrasion using your DermaCo Pro system is quick and painless and will rejuvenate and regenerate your client’s skin. Following the moderate removal of the top layers of the epidermis there will be a period of increased growth of new skin cells. The new cells will travel outwards and replace the old dead cells that have been removed by microdermabrasion.
Most crystal based therapy leaves the client with tender skin as the treatment can be very harsh on the
sensitive Base layer. With the DermaCo Pro exfoliation is a gradual process and there is no risk of deep, unequal exfoliation or scarring.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Improvement of skin tone, colour and texture
- Increased elasticity
- Reduction of enlarged pores
- Removal of surface skin lines and wrinkles
- Removal of discolouration caused by sun damage Reduction of oily skin
- Fresher and younger looking skin